It wasn't a poodle

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wrong car!

I went Christmas shopping at the Best Buy in Holmdel. The parking lot was backed up with people trying to find spaces. I found one and went in to Best Buy, bought what I needed, and went back to my car.

EXCEPT it wasn't my car!

I used my remote to open the door (I guess the door was never locked) and sat down inside the car. But when I put my bag down I noticed there was an air freshener in the car. At first I thought how nice that Tommy put an air freshener in the car but when I looked around I realized I was sitting in someone else's car. How embarrassing...so I quickly got out, then realized people were probably waiting for me to back out so they could park. So I acted like I had to go back in the store for something, then detoured to my car and got out of there!

P.S. My new Magellan GPS came in the mail the other day! I can't wait to try it out - Tommy says it will probably break from all the times it tells me to go the other way


"Turn around, stupid!"

SNL Visitors at the White House

The History of Red Bank

SNL Clips

Commercials I Like

Cat Video