(...Musings about
the things
that happen in
my life
.......or the two cents I want to share!)
The poodle story? Scroll down to the first post...and make sure to watch the videos!
It wasn't a poodle
Thursday, July 19, 2007
un-jovial Bon Jovi
Now, don't get me wrong. I am a Bon Jovi fan, but I think his spat with Marcos Carrington over the name of his energy drink, "mijovi", is ridiculous. Marcos named it after his girlfriend, Jovita. Just because someone is famous, it doesn't mean they have the right to claim ownership of anything that bears a resemblance to his or her name. Many years ago there was a photo store in Red Bank named "McPhoto". McDonald's forced them to change their name to something else. They changed it to "O'Photo". Would people really think that McPhoto had anything to do with McDonald's? And would people really think Bon Jovi had anything to do with mijovi? It isn't even written as Mi Jovi - come on, choose something more important to be bothered about. It just makes Bon Jovi look foolish over something so trivial.