Here is a major pet peeve of mine...guys who wear their pants halfway down their butts! First of all, how long has it been that it has gone out of style? Do I really want to see their boxers? And if I had people working for me in a customer service situation, you can be sure I would require that they wear their pants where they are supposed to be worn!
We went for ice cream the other night. There was someone else ahead of us who was being waited on by a teenage girl. Our turn came. We gave our order to the guy who waited on us. First we ordered a milkshake. His question - "Do you want that made with soft or hard chocolate ice cream?" Who asks that??? Then he was scooping the ice cream and every time he bent to scoop half his boxers were showing. Now we were the only ones in the store and two other kids who were working were standing around doing nothing. The girl asked me if I was being helped. I said we were together. But Tommy said we had two other things to order so if she would like to help she could. Her answer? "No, I'm good." NO, I'M GOOD??? He wasn't asking her if he could help her...so he said to her that was great customer service. I don't think she got the message because she just ignored us and wouldn't look at us. As for the guy, it must have been his first day on the job because it took him 15 minutes to make a shake and two sundaes.
The next time I see someone with their pants falling down, I think I'll say, "Nice rip in your boxers".
P.S. Kevin wants oversized umbrellas banned in NYC...his pet peeve