So I was waiting in the car in the parking lot at 7-11 and we were parked next to a lavendar cadillac. I looked out my window and saw the driver of the car with a cute little poodle in her lap. Except when the poodle moved her head I saw, to my surprise, that it wasn't a poodle, but a little black girl - about 1 1/2 years old - with her hair in little poofy pony tails! But the funny part was when Tommy came out of 7-11 and looked at the car as he walked by and said, "oh, look at the cute little dog!" As he went to get in our car his eyes widened and he got in quickly - we laughed and laughed. I am sure they didn't hear him because their windows were shut and their car was running.
(...Musings about
the things
that happen in
my life
.......or the two cents I want to share!)
The poodle story? Scroll down to the first post...and make sure to watch the videos!
It wasn't a poodle
Monday, September 11, 2006
It Wasn't a Poodle
So I was waiting in the car in the parking lot at 7-11 and we were parked next to a lavendar cadillac. I looked out my window and saw the driver of the car with a cute little poodle in her lap. Except when the poodle moved her head I saw, to my surprise, that it wasn't a poodle, but a little black girl - about 1 1/2 years old - with her hair in little poofy pony tails! But the funny part was when Tommy came out of 7-11 and looked at the car as he walked by and said, "oh, look at the cute little dog!" As he went to get in our car his eyes widened and he got in quickly - we laughed and laughed. I am sure they didn't hear him because their windows were shut and their car was running.