I went to the gym today to do 45 minutes on the elliptical. The room was empty except for me and one other person who was on the treadmill. Little by little people starting coming in. Then an old man with lots of hair coming out of his ears got on the elliptical next to me. As soon as he stepped on it he farted. One that at least didn't smell. Okay, so I was safe. At least for another 10 minutes. Then he let out 5 toots in a row and I had to hold my breath because I couldn't take the smell. He still stayed on the machine! I wouldn't let it make me finish up early - so I kept on plugging away. I had one minute left and then came the silent killer - no warning - just the stench. Can you believe the nerve of some people?
(...Musings about
the things
that happen in
my life
.......or the two cents I want to share!)
The poodle story? Scroll down to the first post...and make sure to watch the videos!
It wasn't a poodle
Monday, September 11, 2006
Ever Tried to Hold Your Breath on the Elliptical?
I went to the gym today to do 45 minutes on the elliptical. The room was empty except for me and one other person who was on the treadmill. Little by little people starting coming in. Then an old man with lots of hair coming out of his ears got on the elliptical next to me. As soon as he stepped on it he farted. One that at least didn't smell. Okay, so I was safe. At least for another 10 minutes. Then he let out 5 toots in a row and I had to hold my breath because I couldn't take the smell. He still stayed on the machine! I wouldn't let it make me finish up early - so I kept on plugging away. I had one minute left and then came the silent killer - no warning - just the stench. Can you believe the nerve of some people?