What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
What comes to mind when someone asks you this question? Well, my all time funniest thing, at least in my mind, happened when I was 17 years old. My mother asked me to get her a sundae from Dairy Queen, and she would treat me to one also. She liked hot fudge sundaes with those gooey walnuts on top (commonly called "wet" nuts as opposed to the dry walnuts you can get). So I drove to Dairy Queen in Lincroft. The guy waiting on me was about my age. I ordered two hot fudge sundaes with vanilla ice cream. Oh, wait a minute, I forgot something - so I yelled over to the guy, "DO YOU HAVE WET NUTS?"
well, as soon as those words came out of my mouth, I turned bright red, the guy
started laughing , said yes, finished making the sundaes, and I got out of the Dairy Queen as fast as I could! 