It wasn't a poodle

Friday, October 19, 2007

GO RUTGERS!!!

We were getting ready to go to the Rutgers game and I decided to put one of the Rutgers "R" tattoos on my cheek. So I went into the bathroom, peeled off the backing, placed it on my cheek, and held a wet washcloth to the tattoo for 30 seconds. I then removed the washcloth, peeled the rest of the backing off my cheek and inspected my new tattoo.


To my surprise the "R" was backward!


So I quickly scrubbed it off my cheek before it completely dried and said to Tommy that the Rs they were giving out for free were printed wrong.


He said there was nothing wrong with the R, I was simply looking at myself in the mirror! UGH... GO RUTGERS!!!

SNL Visitors at the White House

The History of Red Bank

SNL Clips

Commercials I Like

Cat Video